Sorry, this job has expired.
Wesley Manor Retirement Community is seeking a caring, talented, and energetic individual to join our Life Enrichment team as an Activity Assistant. If you have a passion for bringing joy into others’ lives, apply now!
As the Activity Assistant, you'll have the opportunity to socialize with our residents while getting to know their interests, and elevating their quality of life through engaging activities. It's not just bingo here! We want our residents to continue living life to the fullest. That includes karaoke, baking, traveling, dinners, dancing, and more.
We offer excellent benefits and a great team environment. You'll also get to work with a great group of co-workers who treat you like family, as well as get to know your patients personally and make a difference in their lives each and every day!
• High school diploma
• Senior care experience is preferred.
• Must have a flexible schedule.
• Must work well in a team environment.
• Must have a valid driver's license to transport residents.
• Assist Activity Director with the planning and implementation of person appropriate activities for the Health Care Center.
• Help design programs to encourage socialization, provide entertainment, relaxation and fulfillment, and improve daily living skills.
• Prepare reports on patients' progress.
Apply by email today. Fill out the quick apply form and attach your resume to be considered for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.