Sorry, this job has expired.
Full time, Part time
Entry Level Position
Wesley Manor’s greatest strength lies in its dedicated and professional staff. We invite you to apply for a position here at Wesley Manor and reward yourself with a great career you can be proud of.
**Fall in love with Wesley Manor Staff and Residents and call this place your second home***
• Excellent benefits
• Team working environment
• Work with a great group of co-workers who treat you like family
• Get to know your patients personally and make a difference in their lives each and every day
* Qualified applicants must be knowledgeable in quantity cooking and preparations with due regard to quality
* Must be able to prepare and cook residents’ diets in accordance with the diet orders and daily menus.
* Must be able to follow oral and written instructions and menus and standardized recipes; understands and able to prepare therapeutic diets.
* Must be able to withstand exposure to extreme temperature changes (hot and cold, i.e walk- in freezers and refrigerators, ovens, steamers, steam tables, dish washing machine, etc.).
* Must have the ability to work with chemicals and cleaning agents. Experience in healthcare preferred.
* Must be competent and conscientious with a customer-oriented approach.
AM and PM Shifts Available, Full time and part time shifts