Medical Transport Driver - NON-CDL
Wesley Manor Retirement Community is seeking an experienced Transportation Van Driver to transport residents to doctor's appointments and other appointments as needed. If you have experience with transporting patients and have a passion for taking care of the elderly, apply now!
We offer excellent benefits and a great team environment. You'll also get to work with a great group of co-workers who treat you like family, as well as get to know your patients personally and make a difference in their lives each and every day!
• Transport Wesley Manor Residents to and from doctor's appointments as well as other appointments as needed. Must be willing to stay with residents before, during, and after their appointments to ensure the best care.
• Experience transporting patients.
• Experience transporting wheelchair patients as well as attaching wheelchair ramp to Van.
• Experience working with Alzheimer's Patients
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to set up appointments between client and resident.
• Ability to add dates and times to calendar.
• Ability to communicate with families of residents and staff effectively.
• High school diploma
• Senior care experience is preferred.
• Experience operating a Van to transport residents.
• Must be CPR Certified
• Must have a clean driving record.
• Must have a valid driver's license to transport residents.
• Must have a flexible schedule.
• Must work well in a team environment.
Apply by email today for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION. Fill out the quick apply form and attach your resume to be considered for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.